Friday, September 24, 2010

Recently Overheard in the Krieger-Jackson Household ...

Him: You've been posting a lot today.

Me: Oh, you mean on my blog and YouTube Channel?

Him: Yeah, I saw where you posted about the Christmas Kits.

Me: Did you read all the way to the part where we got hit by a comet?

Him: I wanted to talk to you about that. It's actually more likely that we'd get hit by a meteorite. Comets don't really hit the earth.

Me: They never hit the earth?

Him: Not as often. And they're a lot bigger than meteorites. It could have been a comet hitting the earth that wiped out the dinosaurs.

Me: I'd better go change my blog then.

Him: Why?

Me: I don't want to be giving out false information about impending comet attacks.

Him: Yeah, you could start a panic.

Me: Just call me Orson Welles.

~Kathryn
Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

P.S. New Video: "Beloved" TWS Swap Album for Kim

6 comments:

  1. Ha, ha, I've been changing my name a lot lately I guess! Janice, Alicia, Orson ... where will it end!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these Overheard convo posts have me in tears! It's better than being a fly on your wall and safer. Thanks again for the laugh and keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, yeah, Dawn ~ much safer! Flies dont last long in our household between the swatter, the giant spiders and now we have a lizard that we can't seem to catch. Welcome to Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely album Kathryn, lots of time involved but so worth it! I'm sure Kim will love it!

    ReplyDelete