Saturday, December 18, 2010

New Video: Holiday Gift Tags

Hi, everyone! I'm here with my last video and blog post before I leave for vacation. Which is in an hour and sixteen minutes and I still haven't finished packing. Ugh! I am such a procrastinator.

I have my last frew little holiday projects for you. I finished the last two tags I needed to do, wrapped my presents & made a tiny little Christmas village. I think I'm all set for holiday projects for 2010.



The little village is actually an easel card, which I made with those little Maya Road chipboard houses. I painted them, embossed them & decorated the roofs with crackle paint and liquid pearls. The little glowing windows are white cardstock inked with "Scattered Straw" Distress Ink and then sprayed with "Jingle Bells" Glimmer Mist. The patterned paper came from the relatively new "Happy Together" paper collection from Fancy Pants Designs.

I made a video of my brother's tag coming together for my YouTube Channel. My sister's tag & this little house are also shown on the video, although not step-by-step. You can watch below or over on YouTube at this link: Last Holiday Projects.



I'm off to go finish packing and spend the week before Christmas with my family & with Mickey Mouse. I hope you all enjoy the coming week and the holidays. I'll see you on December 27th at 8:30 p.m. EST {GMT/UTC-5} for Monday Night Scrappin'!

Merry Christmas!

~Kathryn :D
Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

No comments:

Post a Comment