Friday, December 10, 2010

New Video: Snows Days Mini Album

Hi, guys!

Yesterday I finished a paper bag mini album for a custom order. A client had ordered it for her son who will be having his first ever white Christmas this year. I recorded a video of the completed album for my YouTube channel. You can watch it below, or over on YouTube at this link: Snow Days Mini Album.



I hope she likes the finished album. This was a challenging one for me, as it was the first album I have ever made for a child. I do think it turned out cute in the end & it makes me smile with how cute it is!

~Kathryn :D
Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

9 comments:

  1. Kathryn - This is beautiful...your work always is!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a Fun album! The penguins are so cute! Thanks for the fabulous inspiration you continue to provide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathryn I believe this is one of my most favorite albums! I want to be you when I grow up! Thank you so much for showing us your work and inspire us!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, guys! I'm so glad you all enjoyed this one as much as I did in the end. Susana, I'm still tryingto figure out what I want to be when I grow up ~ lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathryn, this is so pretty and cute! I wish I had joined earlier...I'd love to see the kits you had made up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to be Kathryn when I grow up to!!! btw, I love this mini, it came together beautifully!!
    For a boy-child, no-less, you simply amaze me!!! boy-child's are the absolute hardest creatures to craft for, I'm truly inspired!
    ~Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. This album is so cute! You are so talented Kathryn and very inspiring. You just KNOW this little boy will love it! Lois

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luv this album and what Beautiful Papers

    ReplyDelete