Monday, April 11, 2011

Meeting New Friends!

So, it's a beautiful Monday for Mr. Lifeguard and me! We're off to Orlando for a week to celebrate his 40th birthday. If we're really lucky, before we return home those knuckleheads on Capitol Hill will have worked out a way for Mr. Lifeguard to continue to get paid past Friday. Fingers crossed!

Anywho, on our way to Orlando today, we are going to be stopping at Everything Scrapbooks & Stamps in Lake Worth, FL. I am going to meet up with Eileen and Elaine at the store to cause some mischief! Lucky for me, Mr. Lifeguard will be standing by with a getaway vehicle.

In honor of this momentous occasion, I have made some tags! The tags are pretty much the same, and they look like this:




I used the Bo Bunny "Gabrielle" paper collection to decorate the tags & I have so much fun playing with those papers! It's a great color combo and I love all the prints in the collection. I put the tags together during an impromptu UStream session Friday afternoon. If you missed it, you can see the recording here: "Friends" tags.

Have a great week! I'll be back soon to tell you all about my trip. :D Just a reminder that there will not be a UStream show on Thursday, April 14th. I'll be back to my regularly scheduled program on April 21st.

~Kathryn :D
Disney bound.

7 comments:

  1. Have Fun! Sneek your camera into the Harry Potter castle, amazing pics! ;o)
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fabulous time! Gorgeous tag, TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how fun! I love Orlando - I lived there for many years. Enjoy the sunshine and thanks for sharing your beautiful tag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm only about 1.5 hrs away from you, so if you need some help celebrating w/ Mr. Lifeguard, give me a call. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous vintage tag! We just got back from Orlando. We were there during the tornado and storms - lol! Hope you have gorgeous weather!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet...have a fun geraway! Love the keepsake tag!!
    Adriann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kathryn, Thanks for the beautiful tag! I really appreciate you and your husband taking the time to meet with Eileen and I at Everything Scrapbook! We had a wonderful visit with you both. Elaine in Boynton Beach

    ReplyDelete