Monday, May 9, 2011

New Videos: World's Best Dad, Parts 4 & 5

Hi, everyone! I hope you all enjoyed your weekends! Between National Scrapbook Day and Mother's Day, I know we all had a lot of fun things to do!

I uploaded the fourth and fifth videos in my "World's Best Dad" masculine album tutorial series over on my YouTube Channel last night. You can view the videos over on YouTube by clicking these links, or watch in the players below: "World's Best Dad" Album, Part Four and "World's Best Dad" Album, Part Five.








The first of the two videos features the last chipboard page & the last envelope. The second of the two videos shows the completed album all the way through. The album is made primarily from the Bo Bunny "Timepiece" collection, with additional embellishments from Tim Holtz, Junkitz and K & Company. I hope you enjoyed seeing this album come together!

Just as a reminder, you have until 9:00 p.m. Eastern USA time tonight to complete the three National Scrapbook Day challenges and be entered to win some fabulous Impression Obsession stamps.

These red rubber cling stamps are HUGE and they have amazing detail:

  1. Prize #1: Impression Obsession "Crackle" Stamp





  2. Prize #2: Impression Obsession "Map" Stamp





  3. Prize #3: Impression Obsession "Reverse Damask" Stamp





The Impression Obsession Cover-A-Card stamps are some of my very favorite stamps in the whole world! I love them & I know you'll love them, too, so be sure to check out the challenges from Saturday's posts.

~Kathryn :D
scrapped out

No comments:

Post a Comment