Sunday, November 20, 2011

Yay! We're in Georgia!

Woo-hoo!!! We are FINALLY over the Florida border. That means that over 1/3 of our trip is already done. Nice!

We had to get off the highway right before the border for an Agricultural Inspection. I totally would have taken pictures for you guys of what an Agricultural Inspection looks like (I was hoping for dogs), but they didn't even ask us if we had any produce - they just waved us through. So boring! How did they know the back of our truck wasn't filled with illegal cabbages!? If border security is this lax, I think I might have a career as a cabbage mule.

Next stop: South Carolina!

3 comments:

  1. Yea! (Georgia takes FOREVER to get through. At least it is more interesting than Kansas.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! You'll be there in no time!
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, California has one too, and it cracks me up every time. I live an hour from the border so we often go to Tahoe or Reno. Sometimes we are munching on take-out as they ask us "Are you transporting any produce?" .... no sir :)

    Tax dollars hard at work.

    ReplyDelete