Thursday, October 4, 2012

Boxed Set Class Starts TODAY!

Hi, everyone!

Today we are starting an exciting, new USTREAM series! I will be doing special classes to teach the "Boxed Set" album technique (the three books in a box). In this class series, we'll create the storage box and books from scratch. Classes will be recorded, so they can be viewed at any time, as well as live.

The first "Boxed Set" class is this afternoon from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM Eastern USA time and then again this evening from 9:00 PM to 11:00 PM Eastern USA time. All classes and their recordings will be over on my USTREAM channel: Kathryn Scraps!

To convert Eastern USA time to your time zone, click here: Time Zone Converter.

Holding 31 4"x6" photos easily, this trio of albums looks like a set of hardbound books in a commemorative storage box. The three albums and the storage box are made entirely from paper and chipboard. The instruction manual details building and covering the box, as well as creating the albums. Photos of sample decorated pages and a supply list are also included in the manual.

Here are some pictures of the project from the manual:











This 66 page manual costs $18.49 and includes over 200 color photos illustrating the steps needed to complete the album. The manual is available in my shop under the heading NEW! Boxed Set Album Manual: Kathryn's Shop.  It is almost three times the length of the "Album-in-a-Box" manual and includes ten times the number of step-by-step photos.

Within 24 hours of purchasing the manual, you will be sent an email with a PDF of the manual. If you have not received an email with a PDF and it has been more than 24 hours since you received confirmation from PayPal that your payment was made, please contact me.

To purchase your Boxed Set instruction manual, please click the link to my shop above! Then join me today over on my USTREAM channel for video instructions on putting it together.

~Kathryn :D

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kathryn, one quick question... going away this long weekend (Thanksgiving in Canada) and have no time to really think about starting the 'box set album' and haven't purchased the manuel yet either. Will it be in your store for a few days more, or at least till Monday? I so want to make this and don't want to miss out. Thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I watched the show and this is so nice. And I may add about printing the pdf file to staples, me what I do is I printed the front page in color and the other pages in black. So the cost is less cheaper and I don't need all the pictures in color but I like the front page in color. So this is my tip for today... lol Hope that can help someone to save money

    Thank you for all your ustream classes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great suggestion, Nathalie! Thank you for making it. Hopefully some gals will be able to save some money doing it this way. :D

      Delete