Monday, October 22, 2012

Sunburst Challenge Winners!

Hi, everyone & happy Monday!

I have the results of the Sunburst Challenge! Before I announce the winners, I want to thank everyone who participated! All of your layouts and cards were AWESOME! Thank you so much for sharing them with us. :D

The winner of the Hampton Art/Graphic 45 "Nutcracker Sweet" stamp set from Scrapadabadoo is Mary M!


Here is a picture of her layout:



Isn't it adorable!?!!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us, Mary!

2. Perfect Trim Ruler from Barb (the creator!) is Jill W!



Here is a picture of her layout:



TOO cute! Wonderful job, Jill!

Both winners need to contact me with the address where they would like their prize shipped before 9:00 PM Eastern USA time on Friday, October 26, 2012 or they will forfeit the prize. You can contact me through my website here: Contact Kathryn.

A HUGE thank you to Barb for the Perfect Trim Tool, and to Carol and Barrie of Scrapadabadoo for the stamps. Also, thank you all who participated for sharing your work with us! I loved seeing all your creativity!

~Kathryn :D

8 comments:

  1. Love the graphic look of this layout. WONDERFUL!!! (flowerofaugust)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Mary and Jill. It was alot of fun Kathryn, thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Mary and Jill! All the projects were fabulous and it was fun to see everyone's projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Mary & Jill. Wish I could have played. I am still playing catchup with my email. Being gone for 2 weeks and no internet is a bummer. I still have 1078 emails to read. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners. I will miss today's class. Hi Ho, Hi Ho off to work I go

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Mary and Jill, your layout were fanstatic

    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winners!! Hey Jill!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kathryn & Barb, thank you, thank you, thank you!! Also congrats to Mary M.
    It was a ton of fun to play along!
    ~Jill

    ReplyDelete