Monday, January 7, 2013

Camera 360 App



Today I have a photography app for you to check out! The app I wanted to share with you today is the Camera360 Ultimate app by PinGuo Inc.


Original:

Camera360:


This app is available in both the Google Play Store and the iTunes App Store, and it was free in the Google Play Store when I installed it.

It is available from Google Play and iTunes, and was free when I installed it. There are links to the app for both devices below.

Camera360 Ultimate for Android Devices

Camera360 Ultimate for Apple Devices


The Camera360 app is a photo editing app that can be used in conjunction with or in place of your device's camera app. What this means is that you can take pictures with your phone's regular camera and then edit them afterward with Camera 360, or you can take the photos with the Camera360 app itself. 

For example, these photos below were not taken with Camera360, but I used the app to edit them later:


Original:


Camera360:



Camera360 has several different way it can add to your photos. You can add frames or other scenery, add effects, add filters (they have TONS of filters) and make changes to the camera's focus, white balance and depth of field to give your more control over your photos.

There are A LOT of features to Camera360, so I recommend just sitting and playing with photos to see what you can make it do. It doesn't automatically save and share all your corrections and changes like some other social camera apps, which makes playing around easy and fun.


Original:



Camera360:



Camera360 is probably my current favorite of the camera and photography apps I have on my phone. I still have a lot to learn on the app, but I am experimenting with it all the time and having lots and lots of fun.

Hope you all have a great week & I enjoy the app! What are some of your favorite phone apps for scrapbooking and photography?


Kathryn :D

P.S. My translation app for the blog is broken. As soon as I find another good one, I'll replace it. In the meantime, if you view my blog in Google Chrome, you should be given the option of translating the blog from English.

3 comments: