Wednesday, June 26, 2013

WINNER: Layout Week Challenge Three



Layout Week 2013 may be over, but the fun continues!
I have the winner of the third sketch challenge to announce today.


Here's another look at the sketch from challenge #3:


This sketch is perfect for a layout with minimal patterned paper.


Here is my interpretation of the sketch:
I wanted this layout to have both shiny elements + food elements (because he's trying to eat those chocolate roses). I use glitter Thickers, Heidi Swapp Color Shine and Enamel Dots for shine & Lillybee "Sweet Shop" accents for the food. 


Here's a peek at the prize - it's some great misting supplies from Heidi Swapp:
That's a 12"x12" sunburst mask from Heidi Swapp, some of her mistable banners + two bottles of Color Shine!
 
 
The winner of these great misting supplies, as chosen by Random.org, is:
 
 
 
 
Check out her winning layout below: 
This is one of my favorite color combinations for a layout: orange + blue. I love how Candy used it here!
It really captures the energy of the sporting event she is scrapping.
 

Congratulations, Candy! A big "Thank You!" to Candy and to every one who joined in the fun and shared their layouts with us this week. Remember, you still have two more chances to win, so get scrapping!

 
See you tomorrow with another winner!
 
Kathryn :D

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! Love your colors its beautiful!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Candy! Great layout! I really like the little hanger you use as a banner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kathryn, I'm looking forward to trying those sprays :)

    Thanks for the nice comments, I really stocked up on ALL the embellishments for that line when Joanne's had them 70-90% off.

    ReplyDelete