Friday, January 17, 2014

CHA Wrap Up Live Shows Today!



Happy Friday, everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful week. I was very busy at CHA, but I am back with lots of info on new products, tools and techniques and am ready to share what I found, talk about the schedule for the year and answer any questions you might have.
 

CHA Recap Shows

They'll be shorter than our usual broadcasts, but still tons of fun!
 
 
Broadcast #1: 4:00 p.m. Eastern USA time
Broadcast #2: 10:00 p.m. Eastern USA time
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Magnetic Modular Organizer

Next week we are back to our usual day and times for class. We will be finishing (I hope) the Magnetic Modular Organizer. The following week, we'll begin the Sew Much Love album project.

 
Thursday, January 23, 2014:
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern USA
Modular Organizer, Part 5

9:00 PM - 11:00 PM Eastern USA


Thursday, January 30, 2014:
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern USA
Sew Much Love Album, Part 1

9:00 PM - 11:00 PM Eastern USA
Sew Much Love Album, Part 2


Click HERE for the Sew Much Love Kit!


 
Thanks so much for stopping by! I'm going to collapse into bed, and then see you later!

Kathryn :D

P.S. If you haven't seen already, I've posted a ton of pictures from CHA over on my Facebook! Click the "Facebook" tab above to check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment